hourscompany.com Review – Is it Scam Or Not?
HoursCompany.com is a platform that makes mining very efficient, productive and accessible for everyone. It gives large opportunity with highly programmable data centers that enables mining operations more effective for investors.
Their world-leading crypto currency analysts, investors and forecasters disperse your investment intelligently across the globe and generate best profit.
HoursCompany.com Limited is engaged with leading Bitcoin mining and crypto currency trading. It has no doubt that market of Bitcoin is incredibly increasing, So we offer our customers different and suitable investment plans tailored to meet the needs of both small and big investors.
They ensure maximal profit to each of their investors and keep possible risks by effective ways to their investments at the lowest levels. They put all the efforts to secure the deposit of investments upon achieveing maximum business profitability.
|Start Date||19 Oct 2019|
|Min/Max Investment||5 $ – 475000$|
GoDaddy.com, LLC.Registered On:2019-09-27.Expires On:2020-09-27
|PaymentProcessors||Perfect Money , Payeer , Bitcoin , Litecoin ,Ethereum|
Investment’s plan of hourscompany.com:
Minimum :5 $ – Maximum:475000$
Features Of hourscompany.com:
Rules Of hourscompany.com:
- Our company accepts individuals aged 18.
- The registration procedure is necessary for each our company client.
- You agree with terms and conditions by being a client of our company.
- Every deposit is considered to be a private transaction between our company and its Client.
- As a private transaction, this program is exempt from the US Securities Act of 1933, the US Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the US Investment Company Act of 1940 and all other rules, regulations and amendments thereof. We are not FDIC insured. We are not a licensed bank or a security firm.
- Accrual of interest on the investment is calculated and credited to Client’s account daily or at the end of investment term depending on the investment plan you use.
- Client can use our Profit Calculator for an accurate calculation of his/her profit.
- Client can open only one account. If you have multiple accounts, our company reserve the rights to frozen or suspend the related accounts.
- You agree to hold all principals and members harmless of any liability. You are investing at your own risk and you agree that a past performance is not an explicit guarantee for the same future performance.
- You agree to create only one account in our site.Our company reserves the rights to freeze or suspend multiple accounts.
Spam is commercial e-mail or unsolicited bulk e-mail, including “junk mail”, which has not been requested by the recipient. It is intrusive and often irrelevant or offensive, and it wastes valuable resources. Inappropriate newsgroup activities, consisting of excessive posting of the same materials to several newsgroups, are also deemed to be spam.
- We don’t tolerate SPAM or any type of UCE in our company.
- We forbid unsolicited e-mails of any kind in connection with the marketing of the services provided by our company.
- If you didn’t receive a letter from our company, please don’t forget to check your Spam folder because some email services may mark our email as Spam.
Procedure of amending the present rules
- Administration of our company reserves the right to make changes to the current document without the consent of investors.
- Administration of our company will inform clients about changes by publishing notice on the site of the company.
- Terms and Conditions changes come into force since the date of publishing information on the site, unless otherwise provided in the text.
Customer Service and Support
- Every client has the right to get any additional information from our support service.
- Client may contact our support service via our Support Form or another method which is convinient for him.
- Client agrees to behave politely with our support service and follow the instructions to prevent anyone from potentially negative situation.
1. Objects of Regulation
These Terms govern the process of interactive cooperation between the Client and the Company on the basis of the website, the processes of financial transactions, payments and receipt of funds, as voluntary investments, as well as anything else that possibly, but not necessary, may arise in the process of cooperation between the Parties.
2. Objects of Cooperation
Using the public Services (surfing on the company’s website) and / or using the capabilities of a personal account and secured Services, the Client confirms the fact that he has reached the age of majority under the laws of the country of which he is a resident at the time of the above actions, and the Client confirms that he had no conflicts or sanctions on the part of the Company before.
In addition, the Client agrees not to use the website and / or Services in the event that such activities are contrary to local legislation.
The Client also confirms and guarantees that he will not use the capabilities of the website and / or Services to carry out any illegal activities, money laundering and terrorist financing.
3. Registration and Personal Account
In order to access and use the Services, the Client shall create a personal account. To do this, please click the “Registration” button and follow the instructions of the system.
Please note that without the consent and acceptance of these Terms, the creation of a personal account and, as a result, the availability of the Services is impossible.
You hereby agree that:
- You accept all risks associated with unauthorized access to your personal account;
- You will keep data on the password to your personal account secure and inaccessible to third parties and under no circumstances you will provide access to your personal account to third parties;
- You will notify the Company immediately if you discover or if you suspect that a security violation has occurred related to the website;
- You will take full responsibility for all actions that occur in your personal account.
4. Non-Disclosure Policy
The Company provides Services in the range of their performance as a business package of a private transaction.
The Company does not consult on related and non-related areas of the Services.
The Company does not provide consulting, financial and legal services of any kind related to taxation and tax legislation.
The Company does not provide information on current bid prices and forecasts for futures and any other related to currency planning; information related to internal financial transactions, as well as information on resources used to fulfill the company’s obligations to clients.
Any information received from the Company should be considered as information that is not a call to action or as information that is not a conclusively verified and indisputable fact.
5. Regulation on Transactions
Taking into account these Rules, as well as the “Transaction Conditions” paragraph, the Client confirms that any transaction initiated by him on the Company’s website is an exclusively independent transaction, for the outcome and consequences of which the Client undertakes to be personally and solely responsible.
6. Regulation on Data Transfer
The Company shall not be responsible for any damage to the Client resulting from the online transfer of data, including when using the Company’s website.
The Client confirms the fact that he understands that the use of any online technologies that involve the transfer of data and / or information cannot be absolutely safe.
7. Third-Party Content
The Company’s website may contain some information and links belonging to third-party service providers. Such information and links, as well as other content that is not the property of the Company, are not objects controlled by the Company and are provided as proposals and / or fact-finding information voluntarily considered by the Client. The Company shall not be responsible for the above data and content.
The Client acknowledges and agrees that any content on the website, including text and graphic materials, is the intellectual property of the Company and is subject to copyright protection.
In addition, the Client acknowledges and agrees that, among other things, questions, comments, feedbacks, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information relating to the Company’s website or related to the Services, submitted by the Client or other users of the Company’s website, whether by email or otherwise, are not confidential information and may become the property of the Company.
The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Company will have exclusive rights to the above materials, but not limited to the above, including all intellectual property rights, and will have the right to unlimited use and distribution of these materials for any purpose, without consent and / or permission of the Client.
9. Ownership of funds
The Client confirms that any funds used by him in connection with the Services belong to him personally or that the Client has current authority to conduct transactions using such funds, and that all transactions initiated using the personal account of the Client are related only to the Client’s personal account, and not executed on behalf of any third parties.
10. Client’s Obligations
The Client undertakes:
- Not to violate or assist third parties in violation of any law through the use of the Services;
- Not to provide knowingly false, inaccurate or misleading information and data;
- Not to infringe copyrights, rights to patents, trademarks or intellectual property rights of the Company or any third parties;
- Not to distribute unsolicited commercial information;
- Not to use software and hardware tools and devices, including, but not limited to, DDoS technologies, in order to hack the Company’s website and related products and programs of the Company and / or violate the stability and integrity of systems.
In the event that the abovementioned attempts are detected, as well as attempts to gain unauthorized access to the website, to other people’s personal accounts, computer systems, external programs, cloud services or networks connected to the website, using an intelligent password analysis or in any other way, such actions of the Client or user will be considered as a violation of these Terms and will result in penalties in accordance with local legislation.
11. Transaction Conditions
The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as a result of an unsuccessful transaction on the part of the Client or the payment system chosen by him.
In addition, the Company undertakes to create services that notify of failures in transactions in no way; we, however, make every reasonable effort to create the proper level of awareness of the Client in such cases.
The Client agrees that he is solely responsible for identifying such a transaction and confirms that all actions aimed at clarifying all circumstances and establishing the final result are wholly and completely in his sole competence.
The Client should under no circumstances use third-party and / or non-certified software and confirms that in case of violation of this provision, he will be solely responsible for any damage in this regard.
The Company reserves the right to refuse to process, to suspend or to cancel any transaction if we suspect that the transaction is related to money laundering, terrorist financing, fraudulent activities or any other type of crime, or if we see the connection of this transaction with violation of these Terms.
12. Withdrawing Funds
The Client has the right to create requests for withdrawal of funds available on the General Balance of his personal account.
In turn, the Company undertakes to pay such funds no later than 48 hours after the request was created, provided that the request was created on a business day and no later than 48 hours before the next non-working day.
13. Additional Earnings System
The Company is not the initiator of sources of additional earnings. The Client agrees that he can receive all Affiliate Ranks, with the exception of Affiliate Rank No. 1, only on the terms set forth in the “Partners” section of the Company’s website.
Affiliate bonuses and fees are credited, as well as income from the Client’s investments, to the General Balance.
14. Liability Waiver
The Company makes no warranties regarding the performance or uninterrupted operation of the Services in the event of Force Majeure. At the same time, the Company makes every reasonable effort to ensure timely processing of transactions, but makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time required to process such transactions. Since cryptocurrency transfers both within the Company’s system and outside it depend on many factors beyond the control of the Company, we make no warranties regarding the precisely determined amount of time required for cryptocurrency transactions.
In accordance with the peculiarities of the applicability and interaction of international and local laws, some subparagraphs of this paragraph, as well as some subparagraphs of other paragraphs of these Terms may not apply to a certain category of the Company’s Clients.
For a complete understanding of the issue and clarification of the situation in the light of local law, please consult with your lawyer.
15. Limitation of Liability
The Company shall not be liable for losses associated with causing material damage, loss of profit, as well as, but not limited to, any indirect losses incurred by the Client in connection with the use of the Services, even if the Company was notified of the possibility of such losses, provided that the Client has used uncertified services, or the Terms of Service have been violated.
16. Force Majeure
In addition to the paragraphs specified in these Rules above, the Company will not be liable for losses associated with causing material damage, loss of profit, as well as, but not limited to, any indirect losses incurred by the Client in connection with the use of the Services as a result of reasons beyond the control of the Company, including, but not limited to, natural disasters, actions of governments and / or their substitute structures, war, civil unrest, fires, floods, earthquakes, imposed embargo, terrorist acts, power outages, failures of technological and other equipment, production or labor disputes or disagreements, actions of any service provider, or the consequences of using third-party software or communications interruption.
17. Introduction of amendments to these Terms
The Company reserves the right to introduce amendments or modify any subparagraph of any paragraph of these Terms at any time and at its sole discretion.
We will provide a notice of such amendments by posting the amended text on the corresponding page of the website and making corresponding adjustments in the “Revised” column at the top of these Terms.
In addition to this, but not necessarily, the Company can send a message to the Clients with the corresponding notification, using personal data provided by the Clients when registering their personal accounts on the website.
In any case, only the Company will decide on how amendments to these Terms will be announced.
Any amendments or modifications become effective immediately after the publication of these amendments on the website.
Such amendments will be applied to all Clients of the Company, regardless of when they created their personal accounts and / or started using the Services.
The Client confirms that he agrees with the fact that he must track the amendments in the text of these Terms independently and, while continuing to use the Company’s website and / or its Services, the Client confirms the acceptance of such amendments.
In hourscompany.com is started since 19 Oct 2019 and it’s investment plans seem logical. Any ways check this page and check the latest status of it’s payment.
In addition to We will try to provide their observations and make the best review here. But this monitoring is not complete without your comments, messages and reports. So post your comments on the investment system provided at the end of each post or email firstname.lastname@example.org
hyip-monitor.club is not a financial and investment system and it never enter into the investment services’s area.
Our main task is to provide the correct payment for hyips and their related data.
Hyip-monitor.club has no responsibility for your investments.
Do your investment with more observation and investigation.