Isiklar Coin (ISIKC) ICO Review
Isiklar Coin is a decentralized social networking platform that is putting users privacy and satisfaction as its first priority. It is an innovative approach towards transparent and independent means of user data ownership, reward on ads and free of speech. It is the first get paid to content creation and sharing ecosystem that leveraged OCR token payments for its reward system.
|Ico Time||Unknown – Unknown|
|Token Name||Isiklar Coin|
|Price||1 ISIKC = 0.2 USD|
More about Isiklar Coin (ISIKC) ICO:
Turgut Isik, the founder of ISIKLAR HOLDING A.S. was born in Bartın in 1932. After finishing his studies, he was employed in the companies of his father and grandfather for a time. In 1952 he established the Isıklar Collective Company with his father Ali Rıza Isık. Turgut Isık who took over the reins in 1959, as his father passed away, established Isıklar Limited Company with Sezai Turkes and Fevzi Akkaya. Fast forward 50 years to today and ISIKLAR HOLDING decided to take a daring leap into the most innovative and disruptive industry today – blockchain. One of ISIKLAR HOLDING’s companies, based in Bulgaria, Isiklar Coin Bulgaria LTD created Isiklar Coin (ISIKC), an affiliate-based utility token. While there are many ICOs today and many new projects are rising and falling constantly, there are few that are backed with such tradition and experience as this project. With a big name backing it, ISIKC is ready to enter the world of blockchain technology and prove its worth.
Before the blockchain era, commerce required building trust between the transacting parties, which in practice meant proving that each party was capable of fulfilling their obligations in accordance with the terms agreed beforehand. Failing to stick to one’s promises would wreak havoc in the markets.
Consequently, there was a need for a third party, a financial intermediary, that would take the risks of the counterparty default unto itself. Whether due to practical reasons following from market necessity or because of imposed regulations by government agencies, middlemen became an integral part of the market landscape to ensure every party kept up their end of the bargain.
The blockchain technology removes the need for a middleman as the validity of a transaction is confirmed by the network of independent nodes. A decentralized, distributed one-way ledger existing in thousands of copies across the world removes the overhead introduced by third parties, with a bonus of greatly diminishing the time it takes to confirm a transaction.
Isiklar Holding is a company with a history of more than 50 years in the construction materials business. One of the advantages of a company staying on top of this segment for so long and succeeding is that it has always trusted and stepped up to the latest innovations in manufacturing, distribution or administration.That’s why we create ISIKC (Işıklar Coin) to create a universal customer loyalty program. Some of our partners have been with us from the very beginning of the business, others more recently, but we feel our partners as our family. That is why, ISIKC will play the role of a customer loyalty program. There are discount levels depending on how much ISIKC you own and hold on your private account in ISIKC Platform, on the materials that we produce in our factories that are part of the holding. You can find the discount levels below. We have decided to develop this program on precisely the most innovative technology today – Blockchain. The benefits that we see can also be found inside this document.We believe that as much as our old partners are valuable to us, so are the new partners, which is why we do not separate according to the time we are together. Isiklar Coin (ISIKC) is a decentralised customer loyalty program that uses Smart Contracts to create secure, indisputable transactions on the Blockchain.
In commerce , it is usually quick and easy for a consumer to sign up for a retailer’s loyalty program. But how many of your customers are actually becoming a loyal advocate to the brand?Traditional loyalty programs suffer from the following issues that we believe that we ISIKC can solve.
• Fraud – Bots, spam programs and dubious Publishers trying to defraud Merchants by click spamming and other techniques
• Trust – A Publisher must trust that after directing a user to a Merchant’s website that a successful sale (or similar action) will result in them receiving a payment.
• Sign-up fees – for both Merchants and Publishers. These can run into tens of thousands of dollars and often also involve a recurring monthly fee. This high barrier to entry has pushed many small and medium businesses away from Affiliate Marketing
• Late/disputed payments – Most affiliate networks have issues with Merchants not paying or disputing sales.
• Broken offers and Voucher Codes – It is estimated that up to 80% of Voucher Codes found on the internet do not work. This is frustrating and time consuming issue for users.
• Unique codes – Unique codes given to Publishers are often harvested by other Publishers and reused to claim commission.
• Poor matches – Publishers select Merchants that may not be a good fit for the Merchant or the Publisher
• Fraud – Using Blockchain technology and Smart Contracts we can drastically reduce this, if not effectively eliminate it completely.
• Trust – This problem is solved by the use of Blockchain technology and Smart Contracts. A successful task completion triggers execution of the Smart Contract and releases funds to the Merchant without the need for a middle man.
• Sign-up fees – AffiliateCoin will have no signup fees and no monthly subscription fee. This will lower the barrier to entry and allow many more Merchants to utilise Affiliate Marketing.
• Late/disputed payments – The use of Smart Contracts will eliminate this problem because payments will be automated and every transaction stored indisputably on the public ledger of the Blockchain.
• Broken offers and Voucher Codes – Using Smart Contracts we can ensure that the discount codes are active, and only grant commission to the authorised users as defined in the Blockchain.
• Unique codes – Unique discount codes given to Merchant are stored on the Blockchain and verified as part of the Smart Contract. This means the reward can only be issued to the intended Merchant.
• Smart matches – Using machine learning we are able to generate fantastic recommendations for the Merchants. This will create better relationships and drive higher ROI.
4. Smart Contracts:
Smart Contracts are self-executing contracts with the terms of the agreement between buyer and seller written into lines of code. The code and the agreements contained therein exist across a distributed, decentralized Blockchain network. Smart Contracts permit trusted transactions and agreements to be carried out among disparate, anonymous parties without the need for a central authority, legal system, or external enforcement mechanism. They render transactions traceable, transparent, and irreversible. All transactions on the AffiliateCoin network will be part of a Smart Contract. This is one of the key principles of the network and will create a transparent mechanism for the Merchants, resulting in a trustless system. For the first time in the world of loyal partner program both Merchants and Dealer will have complete trust in the transactions whilst simultaneously eliminating many of the fraudulent practices such as click fraud. This is especially important with newer technology such as smartphones, with click based fraud increasing by 102% from January to April 2017Token Mechanism ISIKC is an ERC20 digital token in the Ethereum ecosystem compatible with the Ethereum wallet and with any other contract that uses the same standard.
In addition to reviewscenter.net will try to provide their observations and make the best review here. But this monitoring is not complete without your comments, messages and reports. So post your comments on the investment system provided at the end of each post or email firstname.lastname@example.org
reviewscenter.net is not a financial and investment system and it never enter into the investment services’s area.
Our main task is to provide the correct payment for hyips and their related data.
reviewscenter.net has no responsibility for your investments.
Do your investment with more observation and investigation.
Isiklar Coin (ISIKC) ICO Scam or Not?
Read articles you may want: