Nafen (NFN) ICO Review
Nafen is a decentralized social networking platform that is putting users privacy and satisfaction as its first priority. It is an innovative approach towards transparent and independent means of user data ownership, reward on ads and free of speech. It is the first get paid to content creation and sharing ecosystem that leveraged OCR token payments for its reward system.
|Ico Time||Unknown – Unknown|
|Price||1 NFN = 0.1 EUR|
|Soft Cap||2,500,000 EUR|
|Hard Cap||14,000,000 EUR|
More about Nafen (NFN) ICO:
Perhaps the only ICO project backed by real product and proven bussines model. Unique patented nanomaterial already selling all over the world need to expand production.
«NAFEN™» is a project combining advanced technologies in the field of industrial production of a unique crystalline material, which is alumina nanofibers (Al2O3 ) branded as NAFEN™. The high quality and outstanding characteristics of NAFEN™ create vast opportunities for its use in the improvement of mechanical and physicochemical properties of various materials used in such industries as:
- Energy creation and storage
- Fuel Cell technology
- Chemical and petrochemical production
- Advanced Materials Engineering
- Aerospace industry
- Automotive industry
- Marine construction and maintenance
- Electronics industry
- Building materials industry
The production process is unique in terms of high-performance, scalable technology, and will allow for significant reductions in the final cost of the nanofibers and, consequently, will make it available and more attractive for widespread industrial use.
We are offering to anyone interested in our project an opportunity to participate in the development and construction of a new industrial production facility.
Recent developments in the field of materials science have created vast opportunities for the further expansion of composite materials into various spheres of life. However, many important applications still require the use of traditional materials due to their availability and acceptable mechanical performance. Therefore, such products such as wood, steel, and hydrocarbons will remain key raw materials in industrial manufacturing. At the same time, there is growing pressure to decrease environmental risks and create more efficient use of resources, which is challenging the traditional forms of industrial production*. As a result, many industries now recognize the importance of concentrating on relevant research and innovation to overcome these challenges. There are several accepted methods for achieving change in basic industries: • Increase resource efficiency by improving the durability of the materials used • Reduce material consumption and, consequently, production costs • Improve characteristics of raw materials, which allows discovery of new applications for the finished products • Reduce costs by replacing expensive traditional raw materials, such as wood or metals The constant growth of the global market for innovative polymers and composites only supports this change in manufacturing evolution. Research centers are actively searching for new methods of creating original high-performance solutions capable of reducing general price characteristics of value chains. The tendency to use advanced material solutions will gradually reduce the dependence on traditional materials and fossil fuels. NAFEN™ (Al2O3 nanofibers) is a new generation crystalline nanofiber material that has ultrahigh mechanical strength and stability. From a physicochemical point of view, the material is nano-sized alumina fibers with a unidirectional dispersed structure and a faceted surface. Such characteristics provide NAFEN™ with a broad range of opportunities to interact with various polymer matrices, as well as ceramic and metallic materials Towards a green Economy in Europe, EU environmental policy targets and objectives 2010–2050.
•Polymer reinforcement. NAFEN™ works on a molecular scale to reinforce the polymer matrix by creating a 3D nanomesh within the matrix and strengthening against both compressive and pulling forces. This makes NAFEN™ ideal for use in composites and adhesives to increase compression strength, tensile strength, interlaminar shear, lap shear and other mechanical properties.
• Coating toughener and hardener. NAFEN™ is pure alumina, which is the second hardest substance next to diamond. When NAFEN™ is added to coating systems, abrasion resistance, impact toughness, and fracture resistance are all improved.
• Catalyst and catalyst carriers. The small diameter of the particles/fibers, high specific surface area and activity associated with the specific structure of the nanoparticles strongly enhances catalytic properties and increases the potential for use of aluminum oxide on a massive scale as a catalyst with high selectivity.
• Electronics industry. NAFEN™ is an excellent dielectric. The combination of a precise diameter and a high electric resistance allows developing supercapacitors on that basis. Adding NAFEN™ into potting compounds for electronics enhances the dielectric insulation properties of these products.
• Additive Component (enhancer of physicochemical and mechanical parameters) of potting and imbibition compounds, glues, sealants, electrically insulating potting compositions, insulation and protective coverings, binder for reinforced thermoplastics (polyamides, polypropylene, polychloropropylene etc.), thermosetting resins (styrene, polyester, epoxy), glass-reinforced plastics etc. as well as for impregnating, wrapping and hermetic sealing of parts.
• Adsorbent. Capturing hydrocarbon impurities from the air; purification of water with increased fluorine content; vapor recovery of hydrogen fluoride from gases of superphosphate and electrolysis; brightening solutions in sugar production; trapping solvents; adsorbent for gas and liquid adsorption chromatography; adsorbent for ion-exchange and sediment-sorption chromatography in aqueous solution; inert carrier during liquid-distribution chromatography.
• Desiccant. Deep dehydration of gases to dew points of -60 °C and below; the preservation of instruments and equipment; creation of protective atmospheres during long-term storage of food and pharmaceutical products.
• Sorbent of the ions of metals from solutions of their salts (CsNO3, AgNO3, Ba(NO3)2, Sr(NO3)2, Pb(NO3)2, etc., with the possibility of obtaining of metal oxides on the surface of the fibers during annealing.
• Sorbent of radionuclides (from wastewaters of nuclear power plants)
• Enhancer of cement properties. Significantly accelerates the setting of cement when added to the water-cement mix*.
• Ceramics and Composites. NAFEN™ increases cleavage resistance. High toughness, fire resistance, anti-friction and insulating properties; known use in several products such as burner discharge lamp, the substrate of integrated circuits, shut-off elements ceramic pipeline valves, prostheses, etc.
• Metal-matrix composites. NAFEN™ is a base for the strengthening of metal matrices. Composite powder materials for 3D printing; cable production – wires for power lines; aluminum alloys – construction, rolled metal products, automotive industry, aircraft industry, spacecraft, and satellites.
• Abrasive. For ultra-fine polishing (e.g. electronics, capacitors, sensors, optics, etc).
• Medicine and biotechnology. NAFEN™ structure allows for consideration as a structural carrier of other nano-objects.
• Energy creation and storage. Combining materials when NAFEN™ nanofibers are covered with carbon can become the basis of high-capacity power suppliers’ development. NAFEN™ is also a key element in new solid electrolyte development for next generation lithium-ion batteries.
In addition to reviewscenter.net will try to provide their observations and make the best review here. But this monitoring is not complete without your comments, messages and reports. So post your comments on the investment system provided at the end of each post or email firstname.lastname@example.org
reviewscenter.net is not a financial and investment system and it never enter into the investment services’s area.
Our main task is to provide the correct payment for hyips and their related data.
reviewscenter.net has no responsibility for your investments.
Do your investment with more observation and investigation.
Nafen (NFN) ICO Scam or Not?
Read articles you may want: