nanotezer.com Review – Is it Scam Or Not?
Nano Tezer offers investors a gateway to investment opportunities in the area of nanotechnologies. The nanotechnology market is currently experiencing a promising stage of growth, making it an attractive space for both first-time and sophisticated investors. What is Nanotechnology? Nanotechnology is the manipulation of matter on a nano-scale, while а nanometre is one-billionth of a metre, or approximately one-90,000th the width of a single human hair. Manipulating matter at the atomic or molecular scale allows scientists to gain greater control of chemical properties. It is one of the most exciting and fast-moving areas of science. Lauded as the ‘new industrial revolution’, research and development into nanotechnology has significant implications for almost every industry. From nanotechnology-based solar panels that increase energy efficiency to therapeutics that make use of nanotech in the biomedical field, nanotechnology investing has far-reaching effects that are quickly transforming the world as they know it.
|Start Date||21 Oct 2019|
|Min/Max Investment||10 $ – 100,000$|
NameCheap, Inc.Registered On:2019-08-05.Expires On:2029-08-05
|PaymentProcessors||Perfect Money , Payeer , Bitcoin , Litecoin ,Ethereum|
Investment’s plan of nanotezer.com:
130% After 1 Day, 350% After 7 Days
Minimum :10 $ – Maximum:100,000$
Features Of nanotezer.com:
Rules Of nanotezer.com:
1) use the website (www.nanotezer.com)
2) register as a Client of the Company (Nano Tezer)
3) participate in our investment decisions and our referral program
You must understand that signing up on our website, using all or some of the materials or content, you agree to these Rules.
If you do not agree with these Rules, please refrain from using or visiting the Website.
• The Site, including all pages, content, sounds, pictures, designs and other information or data contained therein, is provided for information purposes only.
• The User confirms that he will not make changes to the company’s website and take actions that contribute to the degradation of the Resource and the destruction of the original content of the website.
• The User agrees that the use of the online platform does not give him the rights to the intellectual property of this Resource.
• Any attempt to duplicate, copy or move any content accessible on the Site is prohibited in its entirety.
• The Users should use the site only in the context of interaction with the Nano Tezer company.
• Passage of the registration procedure on the official website of the Nano Tezer company, and the subsequent cooperation, including investment, is solely the decision taken by the platform participant voluntarily, without external influence, coercion or threats.
• Registration implies that the User is fully and unconditionally agrees to these Rules.
• The User is considered a Client and therefore party to the agreement only upon opening a personal account on our website (www.nanotezer.com) and accepting these Rules.
• By registering the User confirms that he/she is an adult citizen in their State (over 18 years old).
• The Nano Tezer company expressly seeks your consent to collect data that may lead to your identification, whether directly or indirectly (Personal Data).
• Under no circumstances will the Company disclose any Personal Data relating to an individual client to anybody.
• Your Personal Data is used to enable you to join our team of investors and to contact you throughout your relationship with us.
• The User is obliged to observe complete confidentiality while storing their password, login and other details used by the User on the website of the Nano Tezer company.
• The User can create only one www.nanotezer.com account. We reserve the right to very easily and accurately determine who causes this kind of problem for us by doing multiple registrations. We will check your IP address, your PC ID and other identifiers. And if we find multiple registration of the Client, we will block all accounts of such a client, and all the money that can be on all such accounts will be taken away irretrievably.
• Each deposit is considered as a private transaction between the Company and its Client.
• Clients perform all financial transactions solely at their own discretion and their own risk. Clients personally decide whether to invest or not and how much to invest.
• Profit rates is calculated in accordance with the conditions specified for each of the investment plan.
• By creating an investment, the Client agrees that all the circumstances of the investment process are clear to him.
• Client can make a deposit with only help of electronic payment systems used by the Company.
• There is no additional commission to withdraw funds from the investment platform.
• Client may not close the deposit before the expiry of the deposit.
• The Company guarantees that all financial records and e-mail content will remain private and secure.
• Clients have the right to freely dispose of the funds that are on their personal account.
• Client agrees to make replenishment of the balance by the means having the lawful origin.
• The Company has the right to block the Client’s account in the event of a request from payment systems about illegal actions of the participant, and also at the request of law enforcement bodies.
• Our clients will be entitled to become our partners and therefore receive 3% of the referrals deposits. In addition, you will receive 1% for referrals of the second and third lines.
• Each partner receives a unique referral link, registering the invited participant is linked to the account of the partner who invited him.
• The partner commission is calculated from the amount of the open deposit of the referral and is credited to the partner’s balance immediately after the opening of the deposit by the referral.
• The referral bonus for any investment made by a client’s referral can be paid only in the currency of the electronic payment system that was used by that referral when creating the relevant investment.
• The partner has the right to dispose of the received commission at his own discretion.
1. Objects of Regulation
These Terms govern the process of interactive cooperation between the Client and the Company on the basis of the website, the processes of financial transactions, payments and receipt of funds, as voluntary investments, as well as anything else that possibly, but not necessary, may arise in the process of cooperation between the Parties.
2. Objects of Cooperation
Using the public Services (surfing on the company’s website) and / or using the capabilities of a personal account and secured Services, the Client confirms the fact that he has reached the age of majority under the laws of the country of which he is a resident at the time of the above actions, and the Client confirms that he had no conflicts or sanctions on the part of the Company before.
In addition, the Client agrees not to use the website and / or Services in the event that such activities are contrary to local legislation.
The Client also confirms and guarantees that he will not use the capabilities of the website and / or Services to carry out any illegal activities, money laundering and terrorist financing.
3. Registration and Personal Account
In order to access and use the Services, the Client shall create a personal account. To do this, please click the “Registration” button and follow the instructions of the system.
Please note that without the consent and acceptance of these Terms, the creation of a personal account and, as a result, the availability of the Services is impossible.
You hereby agree that:
- You accept all risks associated with unauthorized access to your personal account;
- You will keep data on the password to your personal account secure and inaccessible to third parties and under no circumstances you will provide access to your personal account to third parties;
- You will notify the Company immediately if you discover or if you suspect that a security violation has occurred related to the website;
- You will take full responsibility for all actions that occur in your personal account.
4. Non-Disclosure Policy
The Company provides Services in the range of their performance as a business package of a private transaction.
The Company does not consult on related and non-related areas of the Services.
The Company does not provide consulting, financial and legal services of any kind related to taxation and tax legislation.
The Company does not provide information on current bid prices and forecasts for futures and any other related to currency planning; information related to internal financial transactions, as well as information on resources used to fulfill the company’s obligations to clients.
Any information received from the Company should be considered as information that is not a call to action or as information that is not a conclusively verified and indisputable fact.
5. Regulation on Transactions
Taking into account these Rules, as well as the “Transaction Conditions” paragraph, the Client confirms that any transaction initiated by him on the Company’s website is an exclusively independent transaction, for the outcome and consequences of which the Client undertakes to be personally and solely responsible.
6. Regulation on Data Transfer
The Company shall not be responsible for any damage to the Client resulting from the online transfer of data, including when using the Company’s website.
The Client confirms the fact that he understands that the use of any online technologies that involve the transfer of data and / or information cannot be absolutely safe.
7. Third-Party Content
The Company’s website may contain some information and links belonging to third-party service providers. Such information and links, as well as other content that is not the property of the Company, are not objects controlled by the Company and are provided as proposals and / or fact-finding information voluntarily considered by the Client. The Company shall not be responsible for the above data and content.
The Client acknowledges and agrees that any content on the website, including text and graphic materials, is the intellectual property of the Company and is subject to copyright protection.
In addition, the Client acknowledges and agrees that, among other things, questions, comments, feedbacks, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information relating to the Company’s website or related to the Services, submitted by the Client or other users of the Company’s website, whether by email or otherwise, are not confidential information and may become the property of the Company.
The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Company will have exclusive rights to the above materials, but not limited to the above, including all intellectual property rights, and will have the right to unlimited use and distribution of these materials for any purpose, without consent and / or permission of the Client.
9. Ownership of funds
The Client confirms that any funds used by him in connection with the Services belong to him personally or that the Client has current authority to conduct transactions using such funds, and that all transactions initiated using the personal account of the Client are related only to the Client’s personal account, and not executed on behalf of any third parties.
10. Client’s Obligations
The Client undertakes:
- Not to violate or assist third parties in violation of any law through the use of the Services;
- Not to provide knowingly false, inaccurate or misleading information and data;
- Not to infringe copyrights, rights to patents, trademarks or intellectual property rights of the Company or any third parties;
- Not to distribute unsolicited commercial information;
- Not to use software and hardware tools and devices, including, but not limited to, DDoS technologies, in order to hack the Company’s website and related products and programs of the Company and / or violate the stability and integrity of systems.
In the event that the abovementioned attempts are detected, as well as attempts to gain unauthorized access to the website, to other people’s personal accounts, computer systems, external programs, cloud services or networks connected to the website, using an intelligent password analysis or in any other way, such actions of the Client or user will be considered as a violation of these Terms and will result in penalties in accordance with local legislation.
11. Transaction Conditions
The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as a result of an unsuccessful transaction on the part of the Client or the payment system chosen by him.
In addition, the Company undertakes to create services that notify of failures in transactions in no way; we, however, make every reasonable effort to create the proper level of awareness of the Client in such cases.
The Client agrees that he is solely responsible for identifying such a transaction and confirms that all actions aimed at clarifying all circumstances and establishing the final result are wholly and completely in his sole competence.
The Client should under no circumstances use third-party and / or non-certified software and confirms that in case of violation of this provision, he will be solely responsible for any damage in this regard.
The Company reserves the right to refuse to process, to suspend or to cancel any transaction if we suspect that the transaction is related to money laundering, terrorist financing, fraudulent activities or any other type of crime, or if we see the connection of this transaction with violation of these Terms.
12. Withdrawing Funds
The Client has the right to create requests for withdrawal of funds available on the General Balance of his personal account.
In turn, the Company undertakes to pay such funds no later than 48 hours after the request was created, provided that the request was created on a business day and no later than 48 hours before the next non-working day.
13. Additional Earnings System
The Company is not the initiator of sources of additional earnings. The Client agrees that he can receive all Affiliate Ranks, with the exception of Affiliate Rank No. 1, only on the terms set forth in the “Partners” section of the Company’s website.
Affiliate bonuses and fees are credited, as well as income from the Client’s investments, to the General Balance.
14. Liability Waiver
The Company makes no warranties regarding the performance or uninterrupted operation of the Services in the event of Force Majeure. At the same time, the Company makes every reasonable effort to ensure timely processing of transactions, but makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time required to process such transactions. Since cryptocurrency transfers both within the Company’s system and outside it depend on many factors beyond the control of the Company, we make no warranties regarding the precisely determined amount of time required for cryptocurrency transactions.
In accordance with the peculiarities of the applicability and interaction of international and local laws, some subparagraphs of this paragraph, as well as some subparagraphs of other paragraphs of these Terms may not apply to a certain category of the Company’s Clients.
For a complete understanding of the issue and clarification of the situation in the light of local law, please consult with your lawyer.
15. Limitation of Liability
The Company shall not be liable for losses associated with causing material damage, loss of profit, as well as, but not limited to, any indirect losses incurred by the Client in connection with the use of the Services, even if the Company was notified of the possibility of such losses, provided that the Client has used uncertified services, or the Terms of Service have been violated.
16. Force Majeure
In addition to the paragraphs specified in these Rules above, the Company will not be liable for losses associated with causing material damage, loss of profit, as well as, but not limited to, any indirect losses incurred by the Client in connection with the use of the Services as a result of reasons beyond the control of the Company, including, but not limited to, natural disasters, actions of governments and / or their substitute structures, war, civil unrest, fires, floods, earthquakes, imposed embargo, terrorist acts, power outages, failures of technological and other equipment, production or labor disputes or disagreements, actions of any service provider, or the consequences of using third-party software or communications interruption.
17. Introduction of amendments to these Terms
The Company reserves the right to introduce amendments or modify any subparagraph of any paragraph of these Terms at any time and at its sole discretion.
We will provide a notice of such amendments by posting the amended text on the corresponding page of the website and making corresponding adjustments in the “Revised” column at the top of these Terms.
In addition to this, but not necessarily, the Company can send a message to the Clients with the corresponding notification, using personal data provided by the Clients when registering their personal accounts on the website.
In any case, only the Company will decide on how amendments to these Terms will be announced.
Any amendments or modifications become effective immediately after the publication of these amendments on the website.
Such amendments will be applied to all Clients of the Company, regardless of when they created their personal accounts and / or started using the Services.
The Client confirms that he agrees with the fact that he must track the amendments in the text of these Terms independently and, while continuing to use the Company’s website and / or its Services, the Client confirms the acceptance of such amendments.
In nanotezer.com is started since 21 Oct 2019 and it’s investment plans seem logical. Any ways check this page and check the latest status of it’s payment.
In addition to We will try to provide their observations and make the best review here. But this monitoring is not complete without your comments, messages and reports. So post your comments on the investment system provided at the end of each post or email firstname.lastname@example.org
hyip-monitor.club is not a financial and investment system and it never enter into the investment services’s area.
Our main task is to provide the correct payment for hyips and their related data.
Hyip-monitor.club has no responsibility for your investments.
Do your investment with more observation and investigation.