Primedice is provably fair Bitcoin dice site with a long history. It was founded in May 18, 2013 being one of the first Bitcoin dice websites.
Primedice has a Curacao casino license and supports also Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple besides Bitcoin. There is also a cool Bitcoin faucet that increases as your game level increases.
18 May, 2013
|Cryptocurrencies||Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple|
|Casino games||1 provably fair dice game|
|casino game providers||Evolution, OneTouch, Microgaming, Yggdrasil, Red Tiger, NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, Quickspin, Play’n GO, Asia Gaming, Gameart, PGSoft, Booongo, Blueprint, Realistic, Tom Horn, Ezugi, Caleta, Indi Slots, Betsoft, Booming Games, Super Spade Games, Kalamba Games, Push Gaming, Endorphina, Lotus Gaming, Genii, Leander, TGC, Spinmatic, Golden Hero, Tangente and Wazdan (Total of 33 game providers)|
English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, Turkish, Russian, Polish, French and Vietnamese
More About Primedice:
Bitcasino.io is the first licensed Bitcoin casino in the world. Bitcasino.io belongs to Coin Gaming group and the casino was founded in 2014. The casino offers over 1400 casino
Primedice offers some of the biggest jackpots in the dice game field. When writing this, the dice jackpot is gigantic 112.86 BTC!
Right now Bitcoin’s value $10 700 or 9700€, so the jackpot would be about 1.2 million US Dollars or about 1.1 million Euros!
How to win the Primedice Bitcoin jackpot
If you click the small information button near the jackpot, you find the information on how to win the jackpot.
If you roll 77.77 twice in a row, you win the jackpot!
The percentage of the jackpot won depends on your bet size:
- Over 0.01 BTC bet – 100% of the jackpot
- Over 0.001 BTC bet – 10% of the jackpot
- Over 0.0001 BTC – 1% of the jackpot
Still even with smaller bet sizes, about 110 000€ or 11 000€ would be a nice load of cash for a 10% or 1% jackpot!
Pros and cons
Here are pros and cons of Primedice.
Primedice – Pros
- Solid background with the company details shown on the website (Medium Rare N.V., Curacao)
- Long history since May 2013
- Primedice is very active in the social media and forums – also active player community in the chat
- Provably fair Bitcoin dice
- Support to 6 cryptocurrencies
- Huge dice jackpot (112 BTC when writing this!)
- The site is fast and works flawlessly in desktop computers and mobile devices
Primedice – Cons
- Only one game
- Visually quite basic and also very simple game sounds
Primedice grants you a Bitcoin faucet bonus – when you create your account you will get free 0.00000001 BTC to play! Well that is not much, but better than nothing!
The Primedice Bitcoin faucet bonus goes up as your player level increases.
Primedice lists a lot of bonuses and different player benefits. Here is a small list of the different options:
- Loyalty progression – You can progress your way up to Gold rank that gives you player benefits and rewards.
- Personal VIP treatment with personal VIP managers for high ranked players.
- Rakeback for loyal members.
- Exclusive bonuses and speciality challenges.
- Gifts & rewards and more!
Primedice is a great choice if you just want simple and fast Bitcoin dice action. The solid background and long history gives a lot of trust to the company and the site.
Very active player community also makes the fairly simple dice game more fun.
We can definitely recommend Primedice with practically no flaws on the gameplay. Why not test it out yourself and write your own comments and review below to this page!
In addition to reviewscenter.net will try to provide their observations and make the best review here. But this monitoring is not complete without your comments, messages and reports. So post your comments on the investment system provided at the end of each post or email firstname.lastname@example.org
reviewscenter.net is not a financial and investment system and it never enter into the investment services’s area.
Our main task is to provide the correct payment for hyips and their related data.
reviewscenter.net has no responsibility for your investments.
Do your investment with more observation and investigation.
Is primedice Scam or Not?
Read articles you may want: