Qravity (QCO) ICO Review
Qravity is a decentralized social networking platform that is putting users privacy and satisfaction as its first priority. It is an innovative approach towards transparent and independent means of user data ownership, reward on ads and free of speech. It is the first get paid to content creation and sharing ecosystem that leveraged OCR token payments for its reward system.
|Ico Time||Unknown – Unknown|
|Price||1 QCO = 0.0002 ETH|
|Minimum investment||0.1 ETH|
|Hard Cap||35,000 ETH|
More about Qravity (QCO) ICO:
Qravity is a decentralized content production and distribution platform where creators own and profit from their work.
Qravity is a decentralized digital content development and distribution platform with integrated project management tools. These include asset production and approval, file sharing, and messaging for community and team communication.
QRAVITY QCO GmbH („The Company“) is operating a platform service named QRAVITY.com (“The platform“) where registered users submit project proposals and collborate on projects, submitting their work results, which are to be made public and distributed through the company. Qravity projects are based on work contributions of users (“Project Founders and Content Creators”) who are rewarded for their work by earning stakes in their projects, which furhter determine continuous royalty payouts of future distribution profits. Through the platform, the company and its platform, QRAVITY.com (hereinafter “the Platform“) makes accessible various content and data, including, but not limited to, images, texts, photographs, artwork, designs, videos, audio clips, music, software, scripts, concepts and associated trademarks (collectively, “Content”) created by registered users of the Service (collectively, “Users”). Users may have the ability to contribute, add, create, upload, submit, distribute, facilitate the distribution of, collect, post, or otherwise make accessible (“submit”) Content among each others and the company. The platform and ist users may use communication services such as notifications, email and other messaging to facilitate the exchange of information and data.
Acceptance of Terms
The Company reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue the Service (including, but not limited to, the availability of any feature, database, or Content) at any time for any reason. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
The Service is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old (and at least the legal age in your jurisdiction). You represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are at least 18 years old and of legal age in your jurisdiction to form a binding contract, and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. The Company reserves the right to ask for proof of age from you and your account may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided. The Company may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Service is revoked in those jurisdictions.
Rules and Conduct
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any other person or entity, or violates any law or contract;
- you know is false, misleading, or inaccurate;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, offensive, profane, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of the Company or any third party;
- is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of the Company.
Additionally, you shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by the Company in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Company’s or its third-party providers’ infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service; (iii) bypass any measures the Company may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service); (iv) run Maillist, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Service; or (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site.
You shall not directly or indirectly: (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction; (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Service; or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations.
Users agree to not abuse other users’ personal information. Abuse is defined as using personal information for any purpose other than those explicitly specified in the Project Creator’s Project, or is not related to fulfilling completion of project explicitly specified in the Project Creator’s Project.
QRAVITY projects and contractual relation with team members
QRAVITY is a platform where Project Creators submit creative project descriptions and detailed production plans and tasks, offering stakes in their projects to content creators in exchange for contributed work. QRAVITY as the service provider keeps a variable percentage of all revenue streams generated by the project during or after finalization. The percentage is visible on the project info page as well as in the team statistics and once set, can not be changed for the entire production time and project lifecycle. QRAVITY is in a contractual relationship with all involved parties and users. By using the platform, both project creators and content creators are receiving contractual rights to ownership of project revenue stakes.
By using the platform as a project creator or as a content creator, each team member is bound by this entire Agreement, including the following terms:
- Users agree to provide their proof of identity and a ERC-20 compatible wallet address at the time they register before they are able to start working on project tasks. This is necessary to ensure that the project stakes you are earning are going to the wallet you own and over which you have full control over. All future royalty payments will be based on the amount of QPT you have earned, determining the size of your stake in the project you have worked on.
- Users agree that QRAVITY and its distribution partners are fully capable to distribute without limitations for the purpose of creating revenue for the company, platform users and stakeholders. QRAVITY is responsible for collecting funds and transparently forward funds to all involved project stakeholders. To ensure the transparency QRAVITY uses blockchain based smart contracts.
- Users agree that the company and its distribution partners are fully allowed to set prices of distributed products, which may increase or decrease based on market situation and product sale value. Products may be given away at certain times at reduced sale prices, or at a reduced sale price as part of a collection or bundle. For promotional purposes, products may be given away for free after a 60 month monetization period, either permanently or for a short period of time.
- Users contribute to projects at their own discretion and without obligation to do so. Users may increase or decrease the time they are contributing to a project at their own discretion. Apart from project management related delivery timeframes to which project managers and content creators agree on when accepting a task, users do not have a fixed time schedule and are not bound to a specific location.
- Users agree to make a good faith attempt to fulfill the task completion deadlines and project completion deadlines to the best of their ability.
- Users agree to have their names by default published in credits of the products they have been working on. Should they not want their names to be published within the product, they may contact QRAVITY customer support 6 weeks in advance of estimated project completion date, to get their names removed from the credits list. After a product is published, change requests to a credits list can no longer be granted.
- Users agree to receive post mail to their registered address, containing statements of royalties and other correspondence by the company. The company will not share mailing addresses with any third party.
- QRAVITY and its payments partners will remove their fees before transmitting proceeds of a product. Fees may vary depending on marketing cost, distribution cost, region and other factors.
- QRAVITY reserves the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend a project at any time.
- There may be a delay between the distribution of a project and first payout of royalties, depending on third parties payment schedule.
Liability and Damages
QRAVITY is not liable for any damages or loss incurred related to the use of the Service. QRAVITY is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between any users, or between users and any third party arising in connection with the use of the Service. QRAVITY handles customer support tickets that include information related to fraudulent or unfair activity such as tasks that are rewarded unproportionally high or low or continually rejected by a project creator. Any team related issues delaying, harming or otherwise negatively impacting the project completion will be handled by customer support. QRAVITY does oversee the performance or punctuality of projects. You release QRAVITY, its officers, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, damages, and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Service.
Fees and Payments
Joining QRAVITY is free. We do not charge users for using the platform, creating projects and using the management tools we provide. The company removes a fixed percentage of all revenue streams generated by finished projects in distributions. All revenue, team member percentage and the Qravity stake is displayed on your account page once a project you have participated in is finished. We may charge fees for certain services in the future for offering the service to third parties as a platform, to create projects that are not distributed and monetized by Qravity. Qravity may offer links to optional partner services that may have a fee, which will be displayed to you. When you use a service that has a fee you have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. You are responsible for paying all fees and taxes associated with the use of such services.
The platform may permit you to link to other websites or resources on the internet, and other websites or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. Those other websites are not under the Company’s control, and you acknowledge that the Company is not liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness, or any other aspect of those other websites or resources. The inclusion on another website of any link to the Site does not imply endorsement by or affiliation with the Company. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any damage related to the use of any content, goods, or services available through any third-party website or resource.
Content and License
You agree that QRAVITY uses any content submitted by you to any project as part of a finished commercially distributable product and that QRAVITY has the exclusive right to use any parts of the submitted content and intellectual property without limitations including derivative projects such as sequels, spin offs, marketing materials and merchandising products. By submitting content to a project you waive all rights to use, reproduce, license or publish said content and concepts. Project proposals submitted by project creators are reviewed and if rejected all rights to pursue the project through other means, remain with the submitter. You may not provide any content that is not solely in your intellectual and material ownership or contains material licensed by you. Any licensed content needs tob e clearly listed (e.g. audio libraries for sound design, stock photos, stock 3D models) to be able to correctly give credit to the library rights owner), Content may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service.
Use, reproduction, modification, distribution, or storage of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without prior written permission from the Company. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any project content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third-party right.
By submitting content on the platform, you agree to the following terms:
- The Company will have ownership rights over your User Submissions. The Company receives full and unrestricted license to perform and market the projects created on the platform on your behalf and on behalf of its other Users and itself. You grant to the Company the worldwide, exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, transferable right to (and to others acting on its behalf to) (i) use, edit, modify, prepare derivative works of, reproduce, host, display, stream, transmit, playback, transcode, copy, feature, market, sell, distribute, and otherwise fully exploit your User Submissions and your trademarks, service marks, slogans, logos, and similar proprietary rights (collectively, the “Trademarks”) in connection with (a) the Service, (b) the Company’s (and its successors’ and assigns’) businesses, (c) promoting, marketing, and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) or the Service in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third-party websites); (ii) take whatever other action is required to perform and market the Service; (iii) allow its Users to stream, transmit, playback, download, display, feature, distribute, collect, and otherwise use the User Submissions and Trademarks in connection with the Service; and (iv) use and publish, and permit others to use and publish, the User Submissions, Trademarks, names, likenesses, and personal and biographical materials of you and the members of your group, in connection with the provision or marketing of the Service. The foregoing license grant to the Company does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Submissions, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Submissions.
- You are publishing your User Submission, and you may be identified publicly by your name and/or User ID in association with your User Submission.
- You grant to each User a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Service, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions solely for the purpose to progress and complete a project.
- You further agree that your User Submissions will not contain third-party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant QRAVITY all of the license rights granted herein.
- You will pay all royalties and other amounts owed to any person or entity for using software or or hardware to create content submitted to the Service. The Company does not provide any tools outside oft he tools available on the platform.
- The use or other exploitation of User Submissions by the Company and Users as contemplated by this Agreement will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including without limitation any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- The Company shall have the right to delete, edit, modify, reformat, excerpt, or translate any of your User Submissions.
- All information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Site is the sole responsibility of the person from which that content originated.
- The Company will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any Content.
- The Company cannot guarantee the identity of any other Users with whom you may interact while using the Service however does perfrom identity checks and and measurements to prevent impersonation or incorrect identity information.
- All Content you access through the Service is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any resulting damage or loss to any party.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, QRAVITY has adopted a policy of, in appropriate circumstances, terminating User accounts that are repeat infringers of the intellectual property rights of others. QRAVITY also may terminate User accounts even based on a single infringement.
QRAVITY will remove infringing materials in accordance with the DMCA if properly notified that Content infringes copyright. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notifyus through the website contact form. Your email must contain the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel, or see the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3), for more information):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, sufficient for QRAVITY to locate the material;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you believe that your work has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, please notify us through the website contact form. Your counter-notice must contain the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel or see the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(g)(3), for more information):
- a physical or electronic signature of the user of the Services;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement made under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
- the subscriber’s name, address, telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subscriber (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Under the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
If you fail to comply with these notice requirements, your notification or counter-notification may not be valid.
Our designated copyright agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement can be reached at:
QRAVITY QCO GmbH
Kärntner Ring 17/22
You release the Company from all liability for your having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site. The Site may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate.
The Company reserves the right to, at any time to (i) cancel, reject, interrupt or suspend a project; (ii) remove, edit, or modify any Content, including, but not limited to, any User Submission; and (iii) remove or block any User or User Submission. QRAVITY reserves the right not to comment on the reasons for any of these actions but will seek communication with the user to resolve any potential issues leading up to a potential dispute.
The Service is provided “as is” and “as available” and is without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties implied by any course of performance or usage of trade, all of which are expressly disclaimed. The Company, and its directors, employees, agents, suppliers, partners, and content providers do not warrant that: (a) the Service will be secure or available at any particular time or location; (b) any defects or errors will be corrected; (c) any content or software available at or through the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or (d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements. Your use of the Service is solely at your own risk. Some states or countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
The Company makes no guaranty of confidentiality or privacy of any communication or information transmitted on the Site or any website linked to the Site. The Company will not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on the Company’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Site, or otherwise connected with your use of the Service.
Electronic Communications Privacy Act Notice (18 USC §2701-2711): THE COMPANY MAKES NO GUARANTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITE. The Company will not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on the Company’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Site, or otherwise connected with your use of the Service.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the Company, nor its directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, or content providers, be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence, or any other legal or equitable theory with respect to the service (i) for any lost profits, data loss, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, substitute goods or services (however arising), (ii) for any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like (regardless of the source of origination), or (iii) for any direct damages in excess of (in the aggregate) one hundred U.S. dollars ($100.00). some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
Accessing the Service is prohibited from territories where the Content is illegal. If you access the Service from other locations, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Electronic Delivery, Notice Policy, and Your Consent
By using the Services, you consent to receive from QRAVITY all communications including notices, agreements, legally required disclosures, or other information in connection with the Services (collectively, “Contract Notices”) electronically. QRAVITY may provide the electronic Contract Notices by posting them on the Site. If you desire to withdraw your consent to receive Contract Notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of the Services.
These Terms of Service (and any further rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Austria, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law, and without application of the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act or the United Nations Convention of Controls for International Sale of Goods. You agree that the Company and its Services are deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over QRAVITY or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers or shareholders, either specific or general, in any jurisdiction other than the Republic of Austria. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms, or your use or non-use of the Services, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Austria and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. You hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to trial by jury in any dispute, action, or proceeding.
In addition to reviewscenter.net will try to provide their observations and make the best review here. But this monitoring is not complete without your comments, messages and reports. So post your comments on the investment system provided at the end of each post or email firstname.lastname@example.org
reviewscenter.net is not a financial and investment system and it never enter into the investment services’s area.
Our main task is to provide the correct payment for hyips and their related data.
reviewscenter.net has no responsibility for your investments.
Do your investment with more observation and investigation.
Qravity (QCO) ICO Scam or Not?
Read articles you may want: