quasa Ico Review
QUASA is the decentralized platform for connecting individuals looking for household services with top-quality, pre-screened independent service professionals.
We connect you with skilled pro to tackle home services and errands around town. Popular tasks include cleaning, mounting, furniture assembly and moving. Plus, we back all tasks with our Blockchain so you can have peace of mind.
ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC, Fiat
|Restricted Country||USA, China|
More About quasa:
The main concept of the project is to achieve a technological breakthrough in logistics by means of creating a transparent system of interaction between all the participants. QUASA decentralized logistic platform offers innovative solutions based on the introduction of blockchain technologies to supply chain management.
The platform will help all the participants to obtain considerable advantages of decentralized service and a unique and transparent economic system based on own QuasaCoin crypto currency.
QUASA – is a decentralized system which involves a blockchain and consists of several smart-contracts in the perimeter of the block chain and its own crypto currency. Such an approach takes the development of logistic technologies to a completely new level and ensures total security and privacy in the whole supply chain.
The functions of the system are designed to protect cargo owners and carriers through the blockchain and the smart-contract technology in order to eliminate possible problems related to trust, information barriers, and legal costs. The target audience of the service operates in b2b, b2c and even c2c models.
Logistics is associated with many aspects which are difficult to be taken into consideration in a single IT solution. That is why QUASA platform has helped to attract experts among the leaders in this field in order to avoid drawbacks overlooked by potential competitors.
QUASA platform is a system product created by a consortium of the most powerful, competent, and experienced logistic companies and organizations in Russia, the CIS, and other countries all over the world. These entities are in active cooperation with leading Russian and worldwide logistic organizations, companies and Associations, based on vendor agreements, partner contracts, and memorandums.
A long path had been traveled before the BLOCKCHAIN logistic solution has been invented. First of all, major carriers integrated the tariffs into their ERP systems in order to be able to give quicker responses to delivery requests. Later on they went online while smaller carriers started using forums and information panels for advertizing their services. Finally, UBER-like cargo services appeared. They typically offer truck transportation, so multimodal delivery is not available yet. All in all, centralized platforms cannot manage up-to-date and competitive prices or algorithms which exclude cargo damages, but new technologies could change this state of affairs.
The business strategy of the multimodal application is based on providing customers with absolutely new way of interacting with the logistics market.
For the launch of the project we have selected the Russian logistics market due to the following particular features.
- 1. Market volume. The logistics field in Russia accounts for 5.6% of the GDP (comparing to 2.7% in the USA and 2% in China). Russian forwarding services market is estimated to generate $1 bln a year and to account for 5% of the logistics market. A growing net of truck vehicles, a considerable number of ports and a leading role in the international trade will help QUASA decentralized service to make a good start.
- 2. Absence of special licensing. Unlike in other countries, Russian legislation does not provide licenses for carrier activities. This will enable QUASA team to avoid additional costs and start searching clients for beta-testing and localization in the market as soon as possible.
- 3. Developed IT infrastructure. In 2015 GLONASS devices were installed in 100% of Russian truck vehicles, and a data collecting system for location identification was introduced. This will help the developers to introduce general online tracking of cargos with the registration of the transfer of ownership in the blockchain.
- 4. Close partnership. The consortium of companies supporting QUASA platform consists of the most powerful, competent, and experienced logistic companies and organizations in Russia, the CIS, and other countries all over the world. These entities are in active cooperation with leading Russian and worldwide logistic organizations, companies and Associations, based on vendor agreements, partner contracts, and memorandums.
- 5. Legal status of crypto currencies. As for the legal status of crypto currencies, we can speak about decriminalization of such currencies in Russia, not about their full legalization.The Federal Tax Service regards operations with crypto currencies as exchange operations. Currently real efforts of law enforcement authorities are focused on suppressing the volume of exchange operations.We have conducted the expert factor analysis for the estimation of a potential market share. There are particular conditions for QUASA to obtain a 1-2% share of the world carrier services market. QUASA team intends to achieve this figure after the large-scale launch of the project.
1.4. Market size
There is no dispute about the success of such services like Uber, Gett, or Lyft, and their capitalization is rapidly growing. However, the logistic services market is five to ten times bigger than the taxi market.
According to the experts’ estimates, in 2015 the logistic sector accounted for 6% of the world GDP, and its turnover was equal to USD14 trillion. For quite a long period of time the cargo shipping market is going to retain a considerable share in the world economy with CAGR being equal to 3%.
Sector risks are offset by stable growth factors: global and regional differentiation of labor together with population growth.
IT solutions for the automation of the transportation mode selection process are in demand among clients of carrier companies as well as carriers themselves.
The above-mentioned can be indirectly proven by the following facts.
Appetite for investments.
Over the past three years the volume of venture capital investments in IT aggregators was equal to $150 mln (for freight). Over 10 private capital deals were closed in the USA, with China accounting for 2 more such deals and the Western Europe accounting for yet several more ones.
Two carriers (Cargomatic and Freightera) were able to achieve IT-based income equal to $10 mln a year each.
In addition to reviewscenter.net will try to provide their observations and make the best review here. But this monitoring is not complete without your comments, messages and reports. So post your comments on the investment system provided at the end of each post or email firstname.lastname@example.org
reviewscenter.net is not a financial and investment system and it never enter into the investment services’s area.
Our main task is to provide the correct payment for hyips and their related data.
Hyip-monitor.club has no responsibility for your investments.
Do your investment with more observation and investigation.