redcaps.biz Review – Is it Scam Or Not?
RedCaps Investment Division invests in private military companies and security companies worldwide, in the education and training of security and anti-piracy specialists. The scope of our business also includes the transportation of valuables and cash, the provision of private security services. We invest in the protection of strategic facilities and large international companies, sports competitions and public events.
WHAT WE DO?
The supply of weapons, ammunition and equipment, the rule of law and security in the modern world is one of the most profitable types of business. Protecting ships from pirates, destroying cells of terrorist organizations, large-scale military operations are areas of activity that REDCAPS invests in. In the unstable geopolitics of the modern world, more and more major international companies and states need a quality supply of their security structures. The demand for security is growing and will only increase in the coming decades – this is the key to the success of REDCAPS.
|Start Date||02 Feb 2019|
|Min/Max||10 $ – 210$|
NameCheap, Inc.Registered On:2019-12-27,Expires On:2020-12-27
|PaymentProcessors||Bitcoin , Litecoin , Ethereum , Bitcoin Cash|
Investment’s plan of redcaps.biz:
5% daily for 25 Calendar days
Minimum : 10 $ – Maximum: 210$
Features Of redcaps.biz:
Security:DDOS Protection – EV SSL, CloudFlare, Inc.
Referral Commission : 3 Levels: 5% – 2%－1%
More About redcaps.biz:
- 1) These Rules are drawn up in accordance with the norms of international law and practice of record keeping.
- 2) Only capable individuals who are over 18 can register and invest in our project.
- 3) Passing the registration procedure is a prerequisite for each person who wants to become a member of our project.
- 4) By registering with a project, you agree to abide by all terms and conditions set forth in this document.
Denial of responsibility
- 1) All materials and information on this site must be considered and understood “as is”, without any express or implied warranties, such as: implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or non-violation of any obligations.
- 2) The content of the site cannot be considered as any legal, insurance, tax or investment advice. Any information posted on the website should not be construed as an imaginary recommendation or as our direct recommendation or as recommendations by third parties. REDCAPS (hereinafter referred to as Company) is not under any circumstances liable for any damage, loss or loss of a client resulting from the use of any information contained on our website.
- 3) REDCAPS does not claim that the data presented in the form of content is decisive, complete, absolutely correct or confirmed by us. Before you make any monetary transactions, carefully read this “Disclaimer”.
- 1) Each deposit is considered a private transaction between REDCAPS and the client of the company (hereinafter referred to as the Client).
- 2) The client agrees that it performs all financial transactions at its sole discretion and at its own risk. The client only personally determines the size of the deposit and the investment plan.
- 3) The interest rate for all investments of the Client is calculated, credited to the balance of the Client’s account in the amount that depends on the investment plan.
- 4) The interest rate depends on the amount of investment, as well as on the selected investment proposal and the term of the deposit.
- 5) For making deposits, the Client can choose any of the following electronic payment systems: Perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, DASH, Dogecoin, Ripple. REDCAPS accepts only USD, ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC, DASH, DOGE, XRP as investment currency.
- 1) Any client of REDCAPS has the right to participate in our Affiliate program.
- 2) It is strictly forbidden to use spam technology. Including to promote your referral links. In case of revealing the fact of spam, the account of such a Client will be deleted.
Provision of services
- 1) We reserve the right to suspend or temporarily stop the provision of any information through our website without prior notice. This may be due to the need to add, update, delete or edit the content of the site. In addition, the suspension in the provision of information services may be due to force majeure, as well as for the following reasons:
urgent system updates;
shutdown of power lines of power transmission;
damage to process equipment;
other damages of technogenic or spontaneous properties.
- 2) The Company shall not be liable for any inconvenience or problems associated with such suspension or temporary suspension, including when access to the Website becomes temporarily impossible for the Client.
Provision of information
- Information provided by the Client is a necessary and mandatory part of our relationship between the Company and each of our clients.
- 1) REDCAPS considers personal information provided by the Client to be strictly confidential. Therefore, the data of the e-mail address and the e-wallet, as well as some other data, cannot be disclosed under any circumstances.
- 2) We guarantee that we keep and will keep all of the Client’s transactions with REDCAPS in a strictly confidential form, taking all necessary measures to protect the Client’s information.
- 1) Non-observance, neglect or interpretation at the discretion of the Client of the content of these Rules entails the initiation by the Administration of the Company of measures of a particular exacting type. Among such measures may be the following actions: warning, penalty, partial and temporary restriction of access to the account, temporary blocking of the account, complete deletion of the account with write-off of all accrued funds, referral rewards and rewards that could be at that moment on the account balance. Money withdrawn from such an account is not refundable.
- 2) The company reserves the right to make any changes to these rules without prior notice.
In addition to reviewscenter.net will try to provide their observations and make the best review here. But this monitoring is not complete without your comments, messages and reports. So post your comments on the investment system provided at the end of each post or email firstname.lastname@example.org
reviewscenter.net is not a financial and investment system and it never enter into the investment services’s area.
Our main task is to provide the correct payment for hyips and their related data.
Hyip-monitor.club has no responsibility for your investments.
Do your investment with more observation and investigation.
Is redcaps.biz Scam or Not?
Read articles you may want: