Stake.com is provably fair cryptocasino with 12 games at the moment. Stake casino is founded by the people behind Primedice.
Stake.com supports 6 different cryptocurrencies and it claims to be the first licensed provably fair casino in the world. The casino license is from Curacao. The recent add-on to the currencies was Ripple at the end of June 2019.
|Cryptocurrencies||Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple|
|Casino games||1506 casino games|
|casino game providers||Total of 20 game providers: 1×2 Gaming, Amatic, Belatra, Bgaming, Booming Games, Betsoft Gaming, Endorphina, Evolution, Evoplay, Ezugi, GameArt, Habanero, IronDogStudio, iSoftBet, MrSlotty, Platipus, Play’n GO, Pragmatic Play, Spinomenal and Vivogaming|
The United States (USA), Czech Republic, Curaçao, Syria, Iran, North Korea or Australia
Only English, but there are public chat for Hindi, Filipino, Russian, Portuguese, Indonesian and Spanis
More About stake.com:
When you first register your account to Stake.com, you just need a username, password and an email address.
A nice surprise is a 10 Satoshi free faucet bonus (0.00000010 BTC free gift) to the casino ready in your account. Even though it’s not a lot, it’s something to test the site out. If you verify your email, you can get the same faucet bonus when your balance reaches to zero.
The Stake.com side chat between players seems to be very active. You can even share your own big wins or losses to other players.
Just click your “My Bets” and find your bet and click that. In the bet screen find the “copy” button next to the Facebook and Twitter buttons and you can share that link to the chat for others to see. This is quite unique invention and it works well!
12 Different provably fair games available
Stake.com has these 12 provably fair games at the moment. The house edges are also listed here which are clearly shown on the Stake.com website.
- Dice is a tratitional over-under Bitcoin dice game (1% house edge).
- Limbo is a rocket type game (1% house edge).
- Hilo is a game where you must guess if the next card is higher or lower than previous (1% house edge).
- Keno (1% house edge).
- Mines is a minesweeper type game (1% house edge).
- Plinko is a ball dropping game of luck (1% house edge).
- Blackjack (0.48% house edge).
- Roulette (2.7% house edge).
- Video poker (1% house edge).
- Wheel is a simple wheel of fortune game (1% house edge).
- Diamond poker is a poker game with…diamonds (1% house edge).
- Baccarat (1% house edge).
Here are some screenshots and information about the games I tested on Stake.com.
All games are very simple to play and there are good instructions. It is also nice that the house edges are very clearly informed, which is not the case in all casinos.
Stake.com gives you a nice Bitcoin no deposit bonus. You get free 10 Satoshi Bitcoin faucet bonus when you register your account.
The faucet bonus is also available later on.
Pros and cons
Here are the Stake.com pros and cons based on my opinion:
Stake.com – Pros
- Solid background and good reputation on the internet and forums.
- 12 provably fair games – good amount considering all are in-house made.
- Great and free no deposit bonus – 10 Satoshi’s free!
- Very active presence on forums and also very active customer base and chat.
- Fast and simple website that works well on mobile devices too.
Stake.com – Cons
- Visual outlook and sounds could be a lot better to make the gameplay more interesting.
- There could be more games.
Stake.com feels a very fresh alternative to the “regular” Bitcoin casinos with hundreds of games and bloated websites. If 12 provably fair games is enough for you, you should try Stake.com out.
The bonus system is also easy to understand with no complicated terms and wagering requirements. You get 10 Satoshis for free just by registering – that’s it.
The games seem to work well and smoothly and the social sharing of your bets is a nice plus. In overall I think we need more experiences about the site, so why not share your own experiences below for others to read!
In addition to reviewscenter.net will try to provide their observations and make the best review here. But this monitoring is not complete without your comments, messages and reports. So post your comments on the investment system provided at the end of each post or email email@example.com
reviewscenter.net is not a financial and investment system and it never enter into the investment services’s area.
Our main task is to provide the correct payment for hyips and their related data.
reviewscenter.net has no responsibility for your investments.
Do your investment with more observation and investigation.