TradeATF Exchange Review
|Supported Trading Pair Coins||BTCEUR , BTCUSD , BTCGBP , ADAUSD , BSVUSD , BTGUSD , DSHEUR , ETCGBP , ETHEUR , LTCUSD , NEOUSD , USDT , XLMUSD , XRPEUR , ZECUSD.|
|Supported Payment Methods||
|Supported Countries||UK, EU, Australia, Canada, and Japan|
|Minimum Deposit||Varies, $100 for Silver and Gold accounts, $300 for Platinum account|
More About TradeATF :
The trading platform specialises in Contracts for Difference (CFDs), which are advanced financial instruments with several risks and benefits. By investing in asset CFDs instead of traditional assets you are trading a contract without purchasing and storing the underlying asset. This allows you to profit from the asset price movements whilst removing the hurdle of asset security. In addition, TradeATF provides you with leverage, allowing you to borrow money in order to open a larger position than you could otherwise accomplish with your own funds.
This TradeATF review will go through all the important aspects of the platform, providing you with a detailed overview. Whilst the team at Cryptimi strives to provide you with accurate and up to date information, some details might change following the release of this review. We encourage you to visit TradeATF directly to check for any changes.
Trading CFDs is considered to be a high-risk investment due to the likelihood of losing some or all of your investment. Whilst using leverage can increase the eventual profits from a trade, it can equally result in increased losses. It is very important that you understand the risks involved and are sure that you can afford to lose part of or all of your investment. 82.88% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
Is TradeATF Safe?
As a regulated platform, TradeATF must adhere to strict security protocols in order to ensure that users have a safe environment in which to trade on. For starters, all customer funds are stored in segregated accounts. This means that the company can never use these funds for operational reasons, even if it becomes insolvent.
In addition to basic measures, the platform provides additional protection using the latest technological advancements. Some measure are understandably kept hidden from the public, however, the platform does disclose the use of:
- Secure connection – using advanced firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, secure connections allow for the transmission of data to and from the platform servers.
- Transaction moderation – all transactions are moderated using Level 1 PCI compliance services.
- Certified centres – trading servers are all physically located within SAS 70-certified data centres.
- Encryption – Information to and from TradeATF is encrypted.
There is no record of any successful hack on TradeATF, and this is probably due to the extensive efforts the platform makes to protect itself and its users. The platform’s general feedback is positive, so there are plenty of reasons to think that trading on TradeATF is safe.
The TradeATF platforms have been designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, no matter the user’s level of trading experience. Instead of just one platform, TradeATF offers three platforms which each cater to different trader preferences. These are:
- Meta Trader 4 – an award-winning trading platform offered especially to traders who already have experience using it and do not wish to switch to a different platform.
- Webtrader – TradeATF’s proprietary trading platform, allowing you to trade directly from your web browser.
- Mobile app – The smartphone-friendly version of Webtrader, available on both iOS and Android devices.
All three platforms provide you with full market synchronisation, eliminating potential delays. In addition, you get access to detailed charts, including candlestick and bar types. Charts are fully customisable, allowing you to use analytical data to predict future trends using various strategies, including trend trading.
By accessing any of the three TradeATF platforms you get access to all markets and assets offered by the company. As a platform which specialises in CFDs, you will be able to trade Forex, stocks, commodities, indices, and metals. Recently, the platform added another popular market; cryptocurrencies. You can now trade Bitcoin CFDs along with a variety of other top tier digital coins in a fast and convenient manner.
CFDs are complex instruments which normally involve the use of leverage. As a result, there is a high risk of losing some or all of your investment. 82.88% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
TradeATF gives you the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency CFDs, but not in the coins themselves. As a result, you can only fund your account using supported fiat currencies. The platform does not offer a cryptocurrency wallet, so you cannot fund your account using Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other digital coins.
TradeATF Platform Account
The TradeATF website is well-designed, combining creative graphics with a minimalist design. Menus are easily accessible, even on mobile, and you can find most pages within a maximum of two clicks. Whilst most platform information is forthcoming on the website, there isn’t a clear page listing all applicable trading and administrative fees.
TradeATF Account Types
TradeATF offers two types of trading accounts, namely Retail and Professional. Retail accounts can be further divided into three:
- Silver / Beginner
- Gold / Intermediate
- Platinum / Advanced
Choosing the right retail account type for you is important since each one offers varying features, benefits, and restrictions.
The Silver account gives you access to a maximum 1:200 leverage, with 24/5 support and access to 750 assets. Gold account holders get up to 1:400 leverage, and access to over 750 assets, with 24/5 support. This account also provides you with hedging opportunities. The Platinum account maintains the leverage of up to 1:400 and the opportunity to hedge your positions. In addition, you will get news alerts and free Cloud VPS.
The TradeATF Professional account is designed for experienced, high volume traders. Apart from giving you up to leverage of up to 1:500, this account offers 100% margin call levels, a 15% stop out and a host of special services, including your own account manager. In order to qualify for this account, you need to meet certain eligibility criteria, including having an investment portfolio of more than €500k.
How to Sign Up on TradeATF
In order to open an account with TradeATF and start trading, you will need to fill in an application, providing personal details and answering some basic trading questions. Whilst this Know Your Customer (KYC) process might seem like a hassle to some, it is a requirement upon which the platform’s operating licence is issued. Nevertheless, TradeATF has designed the process to be as simple and straightforward as possible, allowing you to complete the sign up within a few minutes.
Follow these steps to create your TradeATF account today:
- Visit TradeATF and click on ‘Open Account’, located at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter your full name, email, and mobile number. Choose a safe password and tick the box to agree to TradeATF’s terms and conditions. Click ‘Continue’.
- Enter your address and date of birth, and click ‘Continue’.
- Complete the Economic Profile pages, providing information about your income, experience, and risk tolerance, clicking ‘Next’ to move on to the next page.
- Enter relevant FATCA & CRS information.
- You will be asked to provide your verification documents. Further information on this can be found in a dedicated section located further on in this TradeATF review. Alternatively, you can click on ‘Not now’ to skip this step.
- The final step of the sign up process guides you to make your first deposit. Supported currencies and payment methods are explained further on in this TradeATF guide.
How to Login on TradeATF
Once you have registered an account, even if you have not yet verified it, you can log in at any time. All you need to do is:
- Visit TradeATF and click on ‘Login’, located at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter your registered email and password and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- If you cannot remember your password, click on the ‘Forgot password?’ link located below the form.
Before you start trading on TradeATF you need to provide documents which verify the details you provided. This due diligence procedure is commonplace in most CFD trading platforms and ensures that the platform itself and other users stay safe. The platform’s verification requirements can be split into two:
- Proof of identity – such as a passport, national ID or driving licence.
- Proof of residence – such as a utility bill, bank statement or official residency document.
TradeATF endeavours to process documents within 48 hours, however, the process may take longer during busier periods.
How to Buy Bitcoin CFDs with TradeATF
Once you have opened and verified your TradeATF account you can start trading using one of the three platforms available. The following example will explain how to buy Bitcoin CFDs using Meta Trader. Other platforms may have slight differences.
- Open Meta Trader and open the ‘Market Watch’ window.
- Select a Bitcoin pair, such as BTCEUR, and double click on it.
- An order window will appear. Here you can select the size of your trade and set important automatic limits, including ‘Stop Loss’ and ‘Take Profit’.
- Select ‘Sell’ if you plan to open a short position or ‘Buy’ if you wish to open a long position.
- An order confirmation will appear. Press ‘OK’ to proceed.
How to Cash Out on TradeATF
Closing a position on TradeATF is just as simple as opening one. Once again, the following example will give you the instruction to cash our using Meta Trader.
- Open Meta Trader and open the ‘Terminal’ window.
- Find the position you wish to close and right-click on it. Select ‘Close Order’.
- Click on the yellow, ‘Close’ button, which also contains your order details.
- An order confirmation page will appear. Click ‘Ok’ to proceed.
You can also close part of an open position in a very similar way. The only difference is that before clicking on the ‘Close’ button you alter the volume to a lesser amount.
TradeATF gives you the opportunity to invest in a vast selection of cryptocurrency CFDs. Amongst the most popular options, the platform offers:
The full and updated list of supported cryptocurrencies can be found on TradeATF’s website. Click on the ‘Products’ link at the top of the page and click on ‘Cryptocurrencies’.
It is important to remember that trading cryptocurrency CFDs is a high-risk investment. 82.88% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
TradeATF supports users from most countries around the world, including the UK, EU, Australia, Canada, and Japan.
Since trading CFDs is forbidden in the United States of America, TradeATF cannot accept users from this nation.
In addition to reviewscenter.net will try to provide their observations and make the best review here. But this monitoring is not complete without your comments, messages and reports. So post your comments on the investment system provided at the end of each post or email firstname.lastname@example.org
reviewscenter.net is not a financial and investment system and it never enter into the investment services’s area.
Our main task is to provide the correct payment for hyips and their related data.
reviewscenter.net has no responsibility for your investments.
Do your investment with more observation and investigation.