Dogecoin has grown to a market cap of over $45 billion while also reaching an all-time high of $0.49. With so many people trading cryptocurrency these days, it is important to know the top exchanges to buy and trade Dogecoin.
When Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer created Dogecoin in 2013, it was meant to be a joke to mock the crypto mania at that time. It quickly faded into oblivion, with its value at almost next to nothing.
After being in oblivion for so long with a value close to nothing, Dogecoin shot back to the limelight in January 2021, soon after the Gamestop saga due to a tweet. Since then, it has been one euphoric rise over another with billionaires such as Mark Cuban, celebrities like Mia Khalifa and Snoop Dogg, among many others, all tweeting about it.
The most influential support has come from the world’s second-richest man and car maker Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, whose continuous tweets about Dogecoin made it rise in value significantly. From a cryptocurrency for sillies, it has grown to a market cap of over $45 billion while also reaching an all-time high of $0.49, according to data from Coinmarketcap.
Here are some crypto top exchanges that offer the fast-rising crypto, Dogecoin:
If you are new to Dogecoin and trying to get the hang of the process when it comes to buying and trading, this top exchange is definitely worth considering.
It is one of the easier ways to sell and purchase all cryptocurrencies like Dogecoin. You can buy Dogecoin on this platform with more than 20 fiat currencies, and with its DeFi wallet, you will have access to your private keys. Apart from Dogecoin, it lists over 50 other cryptocurrencies.
- The transaction fees are low
- It is easy to convert your crypto to fiat money and vice versa
- You can earn interest on your Dogecoin with Crypto.com
- It has a wide variety of cryptocurrencies to trade-in
- The security on the platform is quite strong
- It offers prepaid Visa Cards
- It offers an educative option in learning about crypto
- The customer service needs improvement
- It can be hard to navigate
- Coins and other features on the platform are not universally available.
This is another platform where you can trade cryptocurrencies and other tokenized assets simply. It is not only restricted to cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin and other digital tokens; it is a platform that enables you to also trade asset classes like shares of companies such as Amazon.com, Apple, Tesla, etc. and commodities like crude oil and gold.
With currency.com, you can use bank transfers, debit and credit card. What further makes the platform great is the accessibility of assets on the platform due to the tokenized assets available. It is also possible to transfer your cryptocurrency from the platform to compatible wallets.
- Transaction fees are quite competitive without any hidden costs.
- You can easily deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies and fiat currency too.
- There is a demo account option that lets you learn how to navigate the platform.
- It has an exceptional execution speed.
- It permits up to 1:500 leverage which enables users to increase their returns (there is a risk of loss in leverage)
- It provides multiple assets such as cryptocurrencies, fiat money, shares, government bonds, commodities, and lots more.
- The security of the platform is of the highest standards.
- Users can earn free coins on the platform through the contest page
- There are some features on the platform that also helps the users to manage their portfolio and hedge their risks.
- Anonymity is not possible on the platform as it complies with AML and KYC laws.
- While you will easily find popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Dogecoin, when it comes to smaller projects and altcoins, their selection is limited.
AAX describes itself as an institutional-grade platform, and in some ways, it truly is. It is the first crypto exchange platform to be powered by the same technology powering the London Stock Exchange. This is the same technology used by Borsa Italiana, Johannesburg Stock Exchange, and Singapore Stock Exchange.
One of the top exchanges for trading Dogecoin Atom Asset Exchange is based in Asia and focuses on building a future-proof, scalable, and secure trading platform which will be capable of accommodating future institutional participation. The platform is quite secure, with the majority of its virtual assets stored in cold storage wallets which can only be assessed through multiple parties’ approval.
- Buying cryptocurrency is quite easy as all you can do is with your credit card, debit card, or bank transfer.
- Trading fees are relatively low.
- You don’t need full KYC documentation to purchase Dogecoin and start trading
- The platform supports over 40 cryptocurrencies for spot trading
- It provides rewards for users
- Its latency is ultra-low
- It is quite easy to use the platform due to its interface
- It is very secure
- It provides only five cryptocurrencies for futures trading
- The platform is quite new, which means it doesn’t have a reputation yet.
One of the top exchanges for buying Dogecoin, where you can safely and trade your coin is KuCoin. This crypto exchange platform was launched in 2017 and considered itself the people’s exchange, offering people a safe and simple platform to acquire and trade digital currencies.
The fees are also low as the platform charges just 0.1% of any trade as the fee, and where it is future trading, the fee is quite small too. While you can use fiat money to buy crypto, you cannot trade fiat to crypto on the platform, so you will have to trade crypto to crypto.
- KuCoin exchange has multiple features that make it perfect for buying and trading your Dogecoin
- You will also have access to many cryptocurrencies
- You can trade anonymously, no need for verification
- Users can make money off their crypto assets even without trading
- Support is available 24/7
- The platform is user-friendly
- There can be lags on the platform when there is high traffic
- Support can be challenging at times due to language barriers