winbix.io Ico Review
Тhe WINBIX marketplace aims to create a new channel for sales, allowing participants to sell goods at bid prices at any moment.
The project emits ERC-20 investment tokens called WINBIX (WBX). WBX tokens are put into circulation through the DAICO procedure (smart contract-controlled use of the project’s funds) in order to protect participants.
WINBIX accepts investments only in Ethereum. All relations with investors are based entirely on smart contracts.
The funds, gathered through PreDAICO/DAICO are stored in a smart contract. The project’s team does not have access to these funds. The project is funded through monthly funding (TAP).
2020-07-01 – 2020-09-28
BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, USD, EUR
More About winbix.io:
1. Eligibility. By registering on WINBIX, You represent and warrant that You are at least 16 years old. Use of Service and registration on WINBIX is void where prohibited.
By using WINBIX, You represent and warrant that You have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You may not authorize others to use Your registration, and You may not assign or otherwise transfer Your account to any other person or entity.
2. Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while You use WINBIX Services. You may terminate Your registration at any time, for any reason, effective upon receipt of Your written notice of termination by WINBIX Support Service at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WINBIX may terminate Your registration for any reason, with or without explanation, effective upon sending a notice to Your e-mail address provided at registration, or to any other e-mail address provided by You to WINBIX.
3. WINBIX Account. Use of some WINBIX Services requires WINBIX account (“Account”). To create an Account You must have an e-mail address and provide truthful and accurate information. You also may be asked to create a “user name” (“Nickname”) that will help WINBIX to identify You on WINBIX.
Furthermore it is strictly prohibited to sell or assign Your Account to someone else. You are responsible for the confidentiality of Your login and password and for the security of Your computer system and/or any other device. WINBIX is not responsible for the use of Your password and Account or for all of the communication and activity on WINBIX that results from use of Your login name and password by You, by any person to whom You may have intentionally or by negligence disclosed Your login and/ or password in violation of this confidentiality provision. Unless it results from WINBIX negligence or fault, WINBIX is not responsible for the use of Your Account by a person who fraudulently used Your login and password without Your permission. If You believe that the confidentiality of Your login and/or password may have been compromised, You must notify WINBIX Support Service without any delay to: email@example.com.
viewed and used by others accessing to WINBIX Services.
5. Intellectual Property Rights. Between WINBIX and You all content on WINBIX Services is owned by WINBIX and are protected by copyright laws, international copyright treaties and international conventions and other laws protecting intellectual property and related proprietary rights. You may not copy or download any content from WINBIX unless You are expressly authorized to do so. You agree not to remove, obscure or alter copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary rights notices affixed to any WINBIX content. You may not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from or otherwise make unauthorized use of WINBIX content. WINBIX reserves all rights in WINBIX owned and licensed content that are not expressly granted to you in these Terms of Service. Making unauthorized copies of content found on WINBIX may result in the termination of you’re WINBIX account, prohibition on use of WINBIX services and further legal action. You agree to indemnify and hold WINBIX harmless from any unauthorized of illegal conduct by You, or through the use of Your account on WINBIX services.
6. Use of WINBIX Software. WINBIX may require or allow You to download WINBIX software (“WINBIX Software”). In such cases WINBIX grants to you a non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to use WINBIX Software solely for the purpose stated by WINBIX at the time WINBIX Software is made available to You. If an end user license agreement is provided with WINBIX Software, Your use of WINBIX Software is subject to the end user license agreement in addition to these Terms of Service.
You may not sub-license, transfer, charge others to use or access WINBIX Software or commercially exploit WINBIX Software in any other way. You may not translate, reverse-engineer, reverse-compile or decompile, disassemble or make derivative works from WINBIX Software. You may not modify WINBIX Software or use it in any way not expressly authorized in writing by WINBIX. You understand that WINBIX introduction of various technologies may not be consistent across all platforms and that the performance of WINBIX software and related services may vary depending on your computer and other equipment/devices.
From time to time WINBIX may provide You with updates or modifications to WINBIX Software. You understand that certain updates and modifications may be required in order to continue use of WINBIX Software and Services.
You will be informed separately in each case about the object of the purchase, the function and the features of such object, the duration of availability of such object (if any), the purchase price and the available payment method.
8. Content Posted at WINBIX:
a. You understand and agree that WINBIX may at its sole discretion store for review and delete any content (the «Content») that in the sole judgment of WINBIX violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of other Users or any third parties.
b. You are solely responsible for the Content that You publish or display (hereinafter, «post») via WINBIX, or transmit to other Users.
c. By posting Content to any public area of WINBIX You automatically grant, represent and warrant that You have the right to grant to WINBIX an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
d. The following is a partial list of Content that is illegal or prohibited on WINBIX. WINBIX reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action at its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision including without limitation removing the offending communication from WINBIX and terminating the membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that:
is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
involves the transmission of «junk mail», «chain letters», or unsolicited mass mailing or «spamming»;
promotes information that You know is defamatory, false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another persons’ copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture installed copyright protected devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
publicly displays inappropriate Content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, graphic violence, or criminal activity);
provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
e. You must use WINBIX in a manner consistent with any and all
applicable laws and regulations.
f. To ensure the quality of the Service provided, Your communication through WINBIX may be recorded.
g. WINBIX reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action at its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Section 8 including without limitation removing the offending communication from WINBIX and terminating the registration of such violators.
9. Links to Third Parties Websites. WINBIX Services may include hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties including advertisers and other content providers.
In regard to all contents and services that are not authored by WINBIX, WINBIX does not screen such third party content available on WINBIX or through other sources. WINBIX assumes no responsibility or liability for such third party content. Some third party application software is capable of being used by businesses for business purposes – however, you may only acquire such software via WINBIX for private personal use.
In addition to reviewscenter.net will try to provide their observations and make the best review here. But this monitoring is not complete without your comments, messages and reports. So post your comments on the investment system provided at the end of each post or email firstname.lastname@example.org
reviewscenter.net is not a financial and investment system and it never enter into the investment services’s area.
Our main task is to provide the correct payment for hyips and their related data.
Hyip-monitor.club has no responsibility for your investments.
Do your investment with more observation and investigation.